Made a goal in February to read a book a week. Here’s what I read:
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
- The Art of War, Sun Tzu
- Flyboys, James Bradley
- A Whole New Mind, Daniel Pink
- Media Law For Producers, Philip Miller
- The Principles of Microeconomics, Robert Frank, Ben Bernanke
- We Are All Weird, Seth Godin
- Good to Great, Jim Collins
- Citizens of London The Americans Who Stood with Britain in Its Darkest, Finest Hour, Lynne Olson
- Tao Te Ching, Lao-tzu
- The Greatness Guide, Robin Sharma
- Twelve Pillars, Jim Rohn, Chris Widener
- L’Empire américain en échec, Dominique Lelièvre
- More Chemistry and Crime, Samuel Gerber and Richard Saferstein
This will change your life. Guaranteed.
- I don’t have cable and only watched TV at a friend’s house or at sports bar where I’d watch sports.
- I watch 1 movie a week.
I’ve added links to these books. Some you can read online. Some of these are on YouTube.
It doesn’t matter if some of these books are outside my current knowledge or comfort zone. This helps me take action. It’s not knowledge for the sake of knowledge. It’s actionable knowledge.